4-Day Trail & Enduro Camp: Northern Spain 29th Nov-3rd Dec 2023
Welcome to the Rotor Adventures’ 4-Day Trail & Enduro Camp from 30th November to 3rd December 2023
You can choose:
- Trail Riding
- Enduro Training
- Hard Enduro Development
Riders and guides will be based on the shores of Ebro Reservoir, in and around the village of Cilleruelo de Bezana in Northern Spain. 70kms directly south of Santander, 120kms from Bilbao International Airport, 80kms from Burgos and lying at an altitude of 840m above sea level.
It is the perfect, hassle-free getaway, to experience and explore the wonderful, picturesque riding, presented by the Cantabria Mountains and the region of Castilla y Leon. The off-road riding is superbly diverse to suit the ability range of our customers.
In addition to trail riding, you can choose to develop your skills with one of our ACU approved instructors, at our purpose built enduro training area within the village boundary of Cilleruelo de Bezana.
Our UK instructors and guides will be on hand to assist with everything you need, to include managing your trail days, off-road riding advice and your general requirements.
Every morning you can choose the level of riding you feel you are up to
- 4 days riding
- Airport transfers
- Bike and gear transportation to and from Spain
- Half-board accommodation
- Experienced UK instructors
- Daily re-hab sessions with Marisia
- MX track hire (1 day weather dependent)
For full details contact: Rotor Adventures Limited email@example.com or call +44 (0) 1305 542005
- Advanced Riding Techniques – Rogershill Raceway
- Dec 06 2023
- 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
- Annual Charity Santa Run: 23rd December ’23 16th November 2023
- 4-Day Off-Road Trail Tour: Dorset & Devon 1-4 February ’23 16th November 2023
- Enduro Coaching: Mid-Wales 16th & 17th December ’23 16th November 2023