Instructors & Guides
About our Instructors & Guides
Rotor Adventures’ instructors and guides are all ACU Approved Enduro Coaches, first aid trained and DBS checked.
Their experience is primarily from competition in British, European and World Enduro but also World Cross Country, Trials and Extreme.
They form a unique training and guiding structure, which is centralised around the ability of the riders rather than mixing riding levels.
Your Instructors & Guides
- Stan Watt – Dakar Rally, World & British Enduro, World Extreme Enduro
- Rob Sartin – World Trails, World, British & European Enduro
- Jim Hawkins – British Enduro, World Extreme Enduro
- Cavan Watt – British Enduro
- Ross Sturmey – British & World Motocross
- Emily Hall – British Enduro
- Brad King – British & European Enduro
- Dan Guy – British Enduro & British Trials
- Danny Hall – British & European Enduro
- Justin Short – National Enduro
- David Sawtell – National Enduro
The instructors you meet at the Off-Road School or on your Off-Road Experience Day, will be the same who will be your guide on a multi-day tour.
This provides continuity, safety and comfortable surroundings for our customers to enjoy their time off-road.