ADVENTURE BIKE COACHING
1-2-1 & BESPOKE EVENTS
upcoming OFF-ROAD EXPERIENCE events
THE OFF-ROAD EXPERIENCE
Our Off-Road Experience Days are available to Adult and Youth riders, taking place at our Off-Road School, based at Rogershill Raceway, near to Dorchester in Dorset.
These days are designed for people with no motorcycle experience, who ride a motorcycle but limited experience and those who ride a motorcycle off-road regularly. They have been developed around having fun, enjoying learning and developing the key skills required for off-road motorcycle riding.
Riders are split into ability groups with others of a similar level.
You can choose to use your own motorcycle or we can provide motorcycle hire with the latest Yamaha WR250F or Yamaha TTR125 + full protective riding equipment , fuel and your coaching.
Riders with no motorcycle experience, must first communicate with Rotor Adventures to discuss options for the day.
What to Expect
Everyone is expected to arrive at approximately 9.00am, where you will meet the instructors and discuss your day in a relaxed atmosphere.
If you are hiring, you will be fitted with your protective riding equipment, allocated your motorcycle for the day and shown how it operates and the controls.
All riders will assemble by 10.00am for the mandatory safety briefing and sign-on to the event.
You will be allocated your instructor for the day, who will brief your group separately, prior to riding.
There will be a short break for lunch and your day will finish at 3.30pm.
- Check your ability before booking
- If hiring, complete your booking accurately, with the correct motorcycle and sizes for your protective clothing. Wear a thin base layer underneath your protective gear
- Bring your own lunch, cold drinks and snacks. Tea and coffee is provided.
- Ensure your own motorcycle is in a sound, safe, operating condition.
- Wear appropriate off-road motorcycle protective clothing
Prices from 1st May 2023
- Hire a Yamaha WR250F – £300.00
- Hire a Yamaha TTR125 – £250.00
- Adult with own bike & gear – £100.00
- Youth with own bike & gear – £80.00
- Adult 1-2-1 with own bike – £275.00
- Youth 1-2-1 with own bike – £175.00