INDEMNITY FORM YOU ARE ADVISED MOTORYCLING CAN BE DANGEROUS AND IN ATTENDING THIS EVENT YOU DO SO AT YOU OWN RISK. YOU ARE VOLUNTARILY EXPOSING YOURSELF TO THE RISK OF DAMAGE OR LOSS OR PERSONAL INJURY BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS EVENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- I shall participate in this event at my own risk, neither Rotor Adventures Limited, their employees, agents or sponsors shall be liable for any loss or damage to my property or my death or injury unless due to negligence or other failure of Rotor Adventures Limited to perform its obligations under general law.
- To the extent permitted by law, Rotor Adventures Limited hereby excludes all liability loss or damage caused or sustained by myself whilst participating in this event.
- I confirm that I am familiar with the nature of the activity that I wish to undertake and acknowledge those risks that are inherent therein.
- I am aware that mistakes can be made by me or other participants that could result in an accident or collision causing damage, loss and injury to any participant.
- I understand that the insurance carried by Rotor Adventures Limited provides 3rd party cover, public and employers liability to £10,000,000.00
- I hereby declare that I am in good health, that my eyesight is to the standard required for riding on the public road, and that I am not suffering from any other medical condition or disability which is likely to adversely affect my control of a vehicle or might make it unsafe for me to ride or participate in any activity.
- I accept that I shall be solely responsible for any decision as to my fitness to participate in any activity and as to whether to ride or discontinue to ride vehicles at any time whilst in my possession or under my control.
- If I am using my own motorcycle, I confirm my motorcycle is in a safe and road worthy condition
- When using my own motorcycle and riding on the public highway, including off-road tracks and green lanes, I confirm it is insured for me to ride on the public highway and is road legal
- I am responsible for my own motorcycle when being used on a Rotor Adventures Limited event
- I understand that Rotor Adventures Limited reserve the right to advise me and if necessary, remove me from any event at any time if they consider my actions to be dangerous or detrimental to other users or participants, and that no refund will be made.
- I understand that racing is prohibited
- I confirm I will not take part in any Rotor Adventures Limited event under the influence of alcohol or any drug that will adversely affect my control of a vehicle at any time whilst in my possession or under my control
- I will not take part in this event without first attending the safety briefing.
- I will ride with care, courtesy, and consideration for other riders and when on the public highway will conform to the United Kingdom highway code or under the rules of the country I am riding in
- In checking the box, I am covered by THIRD PARTY INSURANCE ONLY and liable for any damage, however caused, to the motorcycle in my care
- Please check the box to confirm you have read and understand the terms and conditions of Rotor Adventures Limited.