FOLLOW THE 2019 ISDE with Rotor Adventures
The 2019 International Six Day Enduro will be based at the prestigious Autodromo do Algarve, Portimao. Just 50 minutes by road from Faro Airport in Southern Portugal, where you will be faced with a mecca for off-road riding
The ISDE is the ultimate test of both enduro riders & machines as 35 nations (over 600 riders) go head-to-head at enduro competition for a full 6 days, with multiple daily timed stages & minimal opportunity to work on machines. Riders are unassisted for the 6 days, having to carry out the work on the race machinery with only 15 minutes at the start & finish of every day, before their bikes are secured in parc ferme.
From the days of Steve McQueen & beyond, the ISDE is still the primary completion for enduro riders, national teams & manufacturers
With GB putting together a full World Championship team for 2019, it’s a fantastic opportunity to see our local riders lift the trophy
Rotor Adventures will be based & accommodated in the beautiful region of South West Portugal for the duration of the ISDE.
- Day 1 – An early morning ride to be at the start of the ISDE to see the national teams get underway & support all the UK riders taking part. We will head west on “The Menhir Route” getting in some fantastic trail riding before heading out to the special tests. Day 1 will finish in Barao de Sao Joao
- Day 2 – We will head west to take in the fantastic scenery and beaches of the Atlantic Coast picking up the ISDE special tests again before returning to Barao de Sao Joao & prepare for “The Mountain Challenges of Monchique”.
- Day 3 – Everything packed up & the start of a 2 day mini-enduro tour through the mountainous region of Monchique where the group will ride into the more remote areas of Marmalette, Alferce, before overnighting near Monchique. The support vehicle will carry your spares & overnight gear, which will meet you accordingly
- Day 4 – The group will remain in the mountains to experience the fantastic trails the area has to offer and will pick up the ISDE special tests set out in the mountains. The support vehicle will be in touch with the group for everything we need.
- Day 5 – Heading east, the group will off-road towards Spain for the penultimate special tests and ISDE course before making the extended off-road journey back to Barao de Sao Joao
- Day 6 – An earlier start to get over to the Autodromo de Portimao to experience the final day of the 2019 ISDE, speed and motocross tests a plenty with the final podium on view
The terrain & riding will be based around an experienced intermediate rider ability +
The Off-Road Motorcycles
You can hire the all-new 2019 Yamaha Enduro Range with the WR250F & WR450F with full protective equipment
If you want to use your own bike & equipment or want to get your bike collected and delivered for your use during the ISDE, just call to arrange. Rotor Adventures will collect your bike from your home and deliver back on return
50% deposit to secure your booking
Due to availability & small group size all bookings are based on first secured
To book or discuss: contact Stan Watt on +44 (0) 7758 130280 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org